Learning SEO

12 Best Free Online Resources for Learning SEO



Editor’s note: This guide was updated in September of 2016 to offer the most up to date resources. 
It’s easy to forget sometimes, when you hang around the cool SEO blogs, that there are those of us who are just starting out – learning for the first time the ways your website code and inbound links effect the likelihood that your pages will rank.
Like most of us, I stumbled into SEO. I was working at a web development company, and the president asked me to look into this “SEO stuff”.
It’s been a long and exciting (though sometimes painful) learning experience since then.
One of the most important things I learned: don’t believe everything you read.
But there are a few resources I’ve found over the years to be deep wells of actionable knowledge.
The 12 resources below are, I feel, the best places to learn about SEO.

relative artical

Learn SEO - Free SEO Tips - SEOBook


Comments